Ariela Suster’s company has one bold goal, to employ at-risk youth in El Salvador giving them an alternative to a culture of violence and gangs. She uses Skype on her Surface to stay connected with her team, designs new jewelry lines with Surface Pen, and manages her books using Microsoft Office and other full desktop software.
- Client: Microsoft
- Agency: Ayzenberg Group
- Production Company: Move Films, Inc.
- Creative Director: Gary Goodman & Matt Bretz
- Directors: Allen Bey & Kenny Stoff
- Executive Producer: Michael W. Abbott
- Producer Gregory Vanger
- Agency Producer: Mehera Bey
- Directors of Photography: Kenny Stoff & Jessica Young